8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Epic win

all my 10 r belong to this epic win

weebl and bob: pie weebl and bob: pie

good ol' weebl n' bob

classic weebl and bob action right here.. reminds me of when i say the others on the site way before it was called weebls-stuff i think

Weebl & Bob : Armagooden Weebl & Bob : Armagooden

wrong with you guys?

Nothings wrong here but you ppl's problem that YOU HAVENT watched Armegeddon the Movie!
if u actually saw the film ud get it.. its not hard to get at all!

Good job as always, and awsome sticking with the characters traits, beans + hammers = lol

ill be happy that ur going back to the original weebl and bob style, altho the cream eggs were original

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

truely great

epic frikkin win with this game. im bloody surprised it only got daily 2nd.

Vorlon Wars Vorlon Wars

Not bad

Its not bad, i think it should go through, although rough around the edges, its a fine addicting game.

Rapid Reaction Master Rapid Reaction Master

NICE GAME

Its definatley the next gen reaction game.. its not ur abvious find the button and push it game,(thank god for that, this world doesnt need another). the trigger button is a bit tricky tho, maybe its just me, but i found i had to click rapidly at the finger. everythin else was A+++++!!!! if there was more than 5 i would vote 7.

9 Graphics->nice and smooth, no lines out of place, good us of colour and good detail. and it doesnt hurt your eyes to look at.

9 Style->This game hasnt been done before to my knowledge grats on that. and click/drag movments to load and reload gun is briliant.

8 sound->Nice and clear, no guessing at what sounds were, because there wasnt anything but a gun i didnt here any people screaming, good. but some music would be nice.

5 Violence-> Well, aside from a gun, which today isnt that violent. theres no decapetating people, people losing their guts or brains, or getting cut in half. so its not that violent.

10 Interactivity-> Again, having click/drag to do actions on the gun (like in real life u dont just push a one click button and *poof*, u need to pull back, slide a clip in, cock the gun, and trigger happy you go)

0 Humor-> obviously not supposed to be a comedy, so its self explanitory.

OVERAL ITS A GREAT GAME!!

-[Autumn]- -[Autumn]-

Epic cat

It's Funny how well i can picture that cat on the edge of the cliff, I guess having one helps.
Before i read ur comments i was picturing a chase of sorts through a forest, but now that you mention ur cat it could've been a cat running through the forest :P

japetheape responds:

Tanks I know my story is epic :P.

*Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs *Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs

Sweet Energy

Absolutely love the energy. You're the one person i know that can pull this insane shit off.
MORE MORE MORE